Central London. Must be able to travel to client sites throughout UK and Europe
||Customer Loyalty & CRM consultancy
||£35,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
Conduit helps senior marketers define, design and deliver customer loyalty solutions, delivering exceptional customer experience and commercial results.
Based in central London, we are a rapidly growing and ambitious independent business with clients in the financial services, retail, healthcare and online gaming sectors.
This is an unique opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a growing business where they will get exposure to a diverse set of customer marketing assignments, can contribute fully to the growth of the business and where there are no limits to career progression and reward.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Loyalty/CRM Consultant who can support and deliver the Conduit proposition, applying our proven frameworks to create innovative loyalty strategies and practical delivery plans.
Entrepreneurial and independent, with a sound background in developing customer insights and applying them to a customer marketing problem, the successful candidate will be capable of:
- Completing client assessments and facilitating workshops;
- Contributing to the development of customer value propositions;
- Developing contact strategies;
- Building business cases;
- Capturing and documenting customer marketing programme requirements;
- Working collaboratively internally and with partners to deliver client programmes;
- Completing assignments in the UK and internationally;
- Identifying new business opportunities within existing clients.
- Designing and developing loyalty/CRM strategies including segmentation strategies, customer journey mapping, customer value propositions and loyalty programmes;
- Defining solutions with consideration to data, people, process and technology enablers and commercial viability;
- Leading business, data and technology assessments at client sites. This includes facilitating workshops, business intelligence and customer insight gathering and documentation;
- Completing competitor analyses and preparing market research briefs;
- Presenting findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders;
- Translating business requirements into functional specifications;
- Collaborating with technical resources to define the technical architecture that meet business requirements;
- Development of business cases and recommendations;
- Developing work estimates – resources, timings and costs - for each stage of assignments;
- Overseeing project delivery of solutions to achieve business case objectives;
- Contributing to business development and internal knowledge sharing initiatives within Conduit.
Key Skills Required
- Willingness to travel;
- Resilient and flexible, able to manage multiple assignments and tight deadlines;
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in customer loyalty and highly motivated towards success;
- Must be proactive, a confident communicator able to win trust and be a credible client advisor;
- Must show initiative and desire for continual self-development and learning;
- Able to work independently, manage project teams across agency, client and partner teams, providing guidance and project leadership;
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities with meticulous attention to detail;
- 5+ years experience working in customer loyalty/CRM programme strategy and delivery;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools.
- Client-side experience in Financial Services, Retail, Healthcare or Online Gaming sectors;
- Experience of loyalty programme management, either agency or client side;
- Consultancy experience;
- Educated to degree level with client-side experience in customer marketing and/or loyalty;
- Data analytics understanding and experience of tools including Tableau or SQL;
- Market research experience;
- Working knowledge of PRINCE2 project management;
- Working knowledge of leading customer marketing software tools – eg. Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics.