Central London. Must be able to travel to client sites throughout UK and Europe
||£50,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
Conduit helps senior marketers define, design and deliver customer loyalty solutions, delivering exceptional customer experience and commercial results.
Based in central London, we are a rapidly growing and ambitious independent business with clients in the financial services, retail, healthcare and online gaming sectors.
This is an unique opportunity for an expert and ambitious candidate to join a growing business where they will get exposure to a diverse set of consulting assignments, and can contribute fully to the growth of the business, there are no limits to career progression and reward.
We are looking for an experienced Business Consultant who can work with our existing team in identifying clients’ needs and developing pragmatic solutions to business problems. In particular, we are looking for a consultant to support, deliver and enhance the Conduit proposition; apply our proven frameworks and delivery plans. Outcomes often include customer insights solutions, but may also consist of process improvement, business transformation, strategic planning and policy development.
Entrepreneurial and independent, with a sound background in business analysis, the successful candidate will be capable of:
- Investigating business systems, taking a holistic view of the situation, including organisation structure and governance, key stakeholder needs and staffing issues as well as current processes and IT systems;
- Collecting requirements through standard techniques like document analysis, interviews, focus groups, workshops, customer journey and other process mapping and design thinking;
- Evaluating actions and plans to improve the operation of a business system;
- Documenting business requirements using appropriate documentation standards;
- Building business cases and what/if scenarios to help with stakeholder buy-in;
- Working collaboratively internally and with partners to deliver chosen solutions;
- Identifying new business opportunities within existing clients, build and maintain client relationships;
- Completing assignments in the UK and internationally.
- Conducting client assessments and requirements gathering for scope definition;
- Completing competitor analyses and preparing market research briefs;
- Presenting findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders;
- Translating business requirements into functional specifications;
- Designing Loyalty/CRM strategies including value propositions and loyalty programmes;
- Planning & estimating support – resources, timings and costs - for each stage of assignments;
- Contributing to business development and internal knowledge sharing initiatives within Conduit;
- Managing project teams including internal and external stakeholders;
- Enhancing Conduit best practices and frameworks.
Key Skills Required
- Business Analysis and communication skills including ability to use basic analyst tools such as MS Excel, PowerPoint, workflow diagrams, mind mapping tools etc.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills, with meticulous attention to detail;
- Resilient and flexible, able to manage multiple assignments and tight deadlines;
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in customer loyalty and highly motivated towards success;
- Must be proactive, a confident communicator able to win trust and be a credible client advisor;
- Must show initiative and desire for continual self-development and learning;
- Able to work independently.
- Client-side experience in Financial Services, Retail, Healthcare or Online Gaming sectors;
- Experience of loyalty/membership programme management, either agency or client side;
- Educated to degree level with client-side experience in customer marketing and/or loyalty;
- Data analytics understanding and experience of tools including Tableau or SQL;
- Market research experience;
- Working knowledge of PRINCE2 project management;
- Working knowledge of leading customer marketing software tools – Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics.